Thursday, March 1, 2012

THE SAY REMIX: MECHALITH-MILLENNIUM REMIX (ODE TO OUR ENEMIES)



RAPPER BIG POOH: from the great Independent-Alternative Hip Hop Group Little Brother

PHIFE DAWG: from the Seminal-Alternative Hip Hop Group A Tribe Called Quest

T3: from the Detriot Hip Hop Ensemble Slum Village
+ group of the Late and Legendary Hip Hop producer J-Dilla

HERO: from the muthafuckin' Jaw Dropped Clan
(and The Jazz Godz Super-Producers Production Team)

*Recorded using Peerless Audio™Enhancement
and inspired by 3D Audio™ (surround) technology

Background Vocals by Magista 2001 
and Mighty Yung Hero (Underground Hero)

Produced by Magista 2001 and Hero Mechalith

HERO/MAGISTA:

"I just wanna Kill'em so
I Just wanna Kill'em so
I Just wanna Kill'em sooo gottdam, gottdamn bad..
I just wanna Kill'em sooo muthafuckin' "

HERO:

"Forget them punks they don't know about me
I'm the real black Prince of my other city,
Fuck my foes they don't know about 'Ro
Underground Hero slash Wrush Fury"

No comments:

Post a Comment